13.临时应急会话宝典(一)(13)

6. 很高兴能跟你通话.It was great to chat with you.

7. 见面再聊吧.Let’s chat when I see you.

8. 谢谢你给我打电话.Thanks for calling.

9.有空再联系!When you have time get in touch.

10你还有别的事吗?Is there anything else?

11.感谢来电!Thanks for calling!

12.希望你可以再给我打电话.I hope you can call me again.

13.你明天再给我打电话吧.Call me tomorrow.

14.晚安!Good night!

15.好了,我会再给你打电话!Great, I may call you back!

3Misplay telephone&Answer the phone inconveniently

打错电话及不便接电话

1. 对不起,我不是.I‘m sorry, it is not.

2. 你打错了.You’ve dialled the wrong number.

3.我的电话是 84596201,你是不是打错了.My telephone number is 8459 6201,have you dialled by mistake?

4.这里没有这个人.There is no person here by that name.

5.对不起我打错电话了.I‘m sorry, I dialled the wrong number.

6. 这里不是东方公司吗?我希望我没有打错.Isn’t that the Eastern Com- pany? I hope I haven‘t dia- lled the wrong number.

7. 你的号码不是 61658947吗?Isn’t your number 61658947?

8. 我忘记号码了.I‘ve forgotten the number.

9.我拨错号码了.I dialled the wrong number.

10你已经打错两次了.You’ve dialled the wrong number twice.

1. 我现在在开会,不方便接电话.I‘m in a meeting right now, It’s not convenient to take a call.

2. 你能帮我接一下电话吗?Could you help me and take the call?

3.他现在在飞机上.Right now he is on an airplane.

4.我现在有急事,10分钟后再给您打.I‘m in the middle of something important, I’ll call you back in 10 minutes.

5.他在洗澡,8点你再打吧.He‘s in the shower, call him at 8 again.

6. 他出去了,需要转告吗?He has gone out, can I take a message?

7. 如果有人给我打电话,就说我在开会.If anyone calls, say I’m in a meeting.

8. 您好,我现在不方便接电话,请留言.Hello, it‘s not convenient to take any calls right now, so please leave a message.

9.下午我要开会,有事请给我的秘书打电话.I’m in a meeting this after-

读书导航