17.临时应急会话宝典(二)(17)

1. 我们坐公交车去吧.We can go by bus.

2. 你知道到中山公园坐几路吗?Do you know which bus route I can take to Zhongshan Park?

3.坐1路吧.Take Bus No.1.

4.可能我们要倒车.We might have to change busses.

5.在哪倒车?Where do we change?

6. 去天安门可以坐公交车吗?Can I take a bus to Tiananm- en?

7. 不太远,坐两站就到了.It‘s not far, just 2 stops and you are there.

8.这附近有公交车站吗?Is there a bus stop nearby?

9.需要零钱吗?Do you need change?

10.车上有空调吗?Does the bus have air conditioning?

11.公交车上人多不多?Are there many people on the bus?

12.请问,8路是在这等吗?Excuse me, do I wait here for bus No.8?

13.1路车来了,我们上车吧.Bus No.1 has arrived, let’s get on.

14.多长时间来一趟公交车?How often do the buses come?

15.我已经等了20分钟了,公交车怎么还不来?I‘ve already waited 20 min- utes, why hasn’t the bus come?

1. 你好,请买票.Hello, Please buy a ticket.

2. 你到哪?Where are you going?

3.我去天安门,在哪下车?I‘m going to Tiananmen, where should I get off?

4.到故宫2块.To the Forbidden City is 2 ku- ai.

5.去动物园在哪倒车?To get to the Zoo, where sho- uld I change busses?

6. 下一站可以换乘1路,是吗?Can I change to bus No.1 from the next stop?

7. 天安门到了,请下车.We have arrived at Tiananm- en, please get off the bus.

8.人太多了,没有座位.It’s so busy, there is no whe-re to sit.

9.请各位乘客准备好下车!All passengers please prepare to get off the train.

10.前方到站是颐和园,请下车的乘客做好准备.The nest stop is Yiheyuan, passengers for the next stop please prepare.

11.你刷卡还是买票?Do you want to swipe your card, or buy a ticket?

12.黄色座位是给老人孩子准备的.The yellow seats are for old people and children.

13.这不是4路吗?Isn‘t this bus No.4?

14.您坐错车了.I’ve taken the wrong bus.

15.终点站到了,请下车.This is the final stop, please get off the bus.

1. 下个星期我去上海,什么时候可以买火车票?Next week I am going to Shanghai, when can I buy tickets?

读书导航